Featuring a unique, high strength sole construction offering durability and protective performance the Tech 7S Boot has been specifically developed for youth or smaller framed riders. With class-leading protection, innovative performance features such as pivot system to movement and flexibility the Tech 7S is built to withstand the toughest of terrains.
• Tech 7S is specifically designed and sized for junior and /or smaller framed riders.
• PU-reinforced microfiber upper for flexibility, abrasion resistance, water-resistance and weight-saving. Material ensures consistent fit and is easy to maintain and clean.
• Extended microfiber gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
• Soft poly foam reinforcement on ankles and collar for long lasting comfort and shock absorption.
• Contoured shin plate is injected with high modulus TPU for excellent levels of impact and abrasion resistance.
• Medial facing side incorporates TPU panel with specially designed sculpturing for maximum grip contact with bike and improved heat and abrasion resistance.
• One-piece injected dual compound foot shell with co-injected hard toe protector and integrated steel shank. The shell is highly resistant to abrasion and impact, adds to the bootﾒs overall durability and improves bootﾒs streamlining.
• The Tech 7s boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.
• Excellent flexion provided by low profile medial and lateral pivot system to offer movement and support.
• Instep and Achilles accordion flex zones constructed for superior control and support.
• Compound sole is seamlessly integrated into the base structure for superior durability, high performing rubber grip patterning, and feel. The sole is replaceable.
• Removable anatomic footbed for comfort and support ensures even weight distribution.
• Textile mesh with open cell foam for improved air circulation and comfort.
• Buckle closure system incorporates polymer and fiberglass buckle arms and high-impact aluminium bridge closures for durability and weight saving.
• Buckle system features memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure and improved riding performance and security. All buckles are easily replaceable.
K10, US 8, K11, K12, K13, US 1, US 2, US 3, US 4, US 5, US 6, US 7
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.