The TFX4 represents the entry-level style in the FIVE Trail- Adventure range…in every sense of the word! Accessible,because it’s inexpensive, easy to wear, and because it meets all your basic needs for paved or dirt-road use. Lightweight, comfortable, and sleek, it is nevertheless quite protective, with its dual ERGO PROTECH® soft shell and wide Kevlar® panel covering nearly half of the palm, made of synthetic leather. Indeed, the TFX4 features no elements of animal origin, to the delight of vegan adventurers. A silicone print on the index and middle fingers improves your grip on the controls in wet conditions. The use of water-repellent fabric on the zone around the protective shells allows the water to slide over this area, in case you get splashed when you cross a river or get peppered by unexpected light rainfall. The TFX4 is, admittedly, not weatherproof, but this makes it even more versatile. This is a glove you’ll reach for when you want to travel light, yet it has so many possible uses. From a ride on a sun-drenched road, to a jaunt on a gravel run in much less predictable circumstances, the TFX4 is always ready to head off for adventure.
• Mixed stretch, water-repellent fabric and 4-way Spandex™ construction (topside)
• Synthetic leather palm
• Dual soft-TPR ERGO PROTECH® metacarpo-phalangeal protective shell
• Wide Kevlar® reinforcement, from the base of the hand all the way up to the hypothenar
• Velcro® closure tab and base of the thumb in Airprene® fabric, offering both support and ventilation
• Lycra®-style fourchettes (between the fingers)
• Touch Screen™ system (on the index finger) for handling electronic device screens
• Anti-slip silicone print on the index and middle fingers, for better grip on the controls
• Deflector flap in retro-reflective fabric on the top of the hand
• Heat-welded FIVE sonic logos that act as protective elements
XL, SM, MD, LG, 2XL, 3XL
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.